The Naples IP firm is available by appointment, and provides a team of experienced patent and trademark litigators. Whether pursuing trademark violations or defending patent infringement claims, you need intellectual property attorneys that provide successful results — and the litigators at Naples IP are available for consultation, and know how to deliver. We represent programmers, software developers, inventors, entrepreneurs, family-owned businesses, middle-market companies, startups and Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of intellectual property litigation.
Our patent and trademark lawyers offer a full range of intellectual property litigation including trademark, copyright, trade dress, patent and associated matters. Our team’s approach is aggressive but efficient, and we have a notable record of wins. The firm’s litigators are comfortable with both complex legal issues and complex technologies. Many of us have backgrounds in engineering and the sciences, working experience in technical disciplines outside the law, and advanced courses in scientific fields. This technical proficiency, combined with our litigation expertise, helps us effectively understand complex issues and technologies communicate about them with clients. The Naples IP firm available by appointment also provides related services such as reexamination requests, invalidity opinions, freedom-to-operate opinions, non-infringement opinions, and due diligence opinions.
See below for a brief list of some of the notable intellectual property matters that our attorneys have handled:
- 1:05-cv-23108-JAL Stiefel Laboratories v. Galenium USA, LLC, et al: Trademark Infringement
- 1:09-cv-20221-CMA Kobe Japanese Steakhouse of Florida, Inc. v. Woon Won Group FL, LLC: Trademark Infringement
- 1:10-cv-22001-MGC Peace Love World, LLC v. SBH Intimates, Inc. : Trademark Infringement
- 1:11-cv-21900-CMA Drew Estate Holding Company LLC v. Fantasia Distribution, Inc. :Trademark Infringement
- 1:13-cv-23804-KMW Sightseeing Tours Management, Inc. v. Xian Group, Corp. : Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- 1:14-cv-20723-PAS Peace Love World, LLC v. Notes to Self, LLC: Trademark Infringement
- 2:11-cv-14226-KMM Vacless Systems, Inc. v. Vac-Alert IP Holdings, LLC: Patent Infringement
- 9:08-cv-80531-KAM Galley,Inc. v. Richard’s Restaurant Supply,Inc. : Trademark Infringement